Graveller Drenthe will be held in June 2023 in Odoorn, the Netherlands. Exact dates to be announced soon!
Graveller Drenthe in short:
Two days of gravel grinding, good food, nice people and a great atmosphere.
Graveller is here for gravel grinders, outdoor enthusiasts, folks who are addicted to campfire smoke, who live to ride and don't mind getting lost.
Meet like-minded people, chill (this is not a race) and have a great time.
The Graveller Drenthe weekend package:
- 2 days gravel grinding (with the option to arrive on Friday)
- 3 routes per day (45 to 110 km)
- a free komoot region bundle
- Camping spot for your tent
- Camper spot (at additional cost)
- Two free coffees
- Post ride beer on Saturday
- Post ride burger on Saturday
- Breakfast on Sunday
- Fuel station along the routes
- Mechanical support
- Goodies from our partners
bring a camper
We have enough spots for camper vans. For a small price you can book a camper spot with electricity.
join us on Friday
We noted that a lot of gravellers liked to join us a little earlier last year. Therefore we offer participants to join us on Friday already. An extra night can be booked when registering for a ticket.
book an accomodation
Want something better than a tent? This edition of Graveller we have some nice accomodations you can book. Check out the tree house, forest house, beach house or tiny house.
This edition of Graveller, we offer some nice upgrades.